Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happening in October

Sorry it's been awhile since I last made an entry. Things have been crazy around here. Annaley is starting to cut teeth I think so she's been sorta clingy lately and not going down at her normal time. Not to mention that she also had croupe (so the doctors say) but she's all better now. Thankfully!



Since the last time I've been on here, we've attended the country ham festival and the touch a truck event at church. Madelynne had a blast at both events, but I'm not so sure about Annaley. She was just kicking back in the stroller taking in everything so I guess she didn't mind too much.



Other than that not much is really going on around here. What an exciting life we have! I'm going to attempt to attach some pics and a video I took of the girls but I'm not promising anything since I really don't know what the heck I'm doing on this blog. Still haven't figured it all out so just bear with me. :)

1 comment:

Lynn said...

COOL! you FINALLLLLLY blogged! :)